October 22, 2011

iFind

One of the things I do is to source for beautiful and trendy fashion pieces for my women's fashion store also called ' Dressed'.
On my September trip to the US, these were some of the fab pieces of accessories I found and would definitely be rocking on this blog, a girl can never have too much accessories.

Drum roll!!!!!!








This beautiful butterfly ring comes in red and black as well











These rings are some of my favorite finds, they are made by a designer called Jan Michaels check here for more info.  They are so beautifully crafted they are the perfect statement pieces; they are made of brass, precious and semi precious stones so they have a chic vintage look to die for.

The best part is I got very good deals for them, which means great deals for my clients too.




I also got this fab, earrings from Guess and Ralph Lauren.







Oh! how i love these long necklaces, they just glam up an outfit instantly and that's what i love about accessories, with the right kind an outfit can go from zero to hero.




I got the necklace below from JcPenny, i was already on my way out of the store when I saw this on their ad campaign, I did a double take and a quick u-turn.




These are just a few of the items available at 'Dressed', stock is limited so inbox asap if you are interested in any.


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. lol @ d double take.i can imagine d way u quickly turned when u saw a good buy at a good offer.nice collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Love those rings! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww love it all!

    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all different and unique, I love the one with the yellow accent color..nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ dhw thanks alot, anything for a great piece.
    @ chanel thanks for stopping by, hope to see you more often.
    @ Winda thank you so much, its always exciting to get people from all over the world, will definitely stop by your blog.

    @ Destiny i love the yellow too, own one of those, thanks for stopping by, love your blog by the way and following wink...wink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites