December 21, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas - Day 10

Hi Guys! Hope you are having a restful weekend. In today's post I'm wearing another of my  favourite new outfit! I know I would be living in this dress for a long time and would probably need to be stopped from wearing it too often. I can be annoying like that, when I find something I love, I would rock it to eternity, and then its on to the next one after I have probably drained the life out of the piece. So, my day 10 party season outfit, is this cowl neck 'Natori' dress, I love the silhouette of this dress, its so easy to wear yet very chic. I paired it with my Christmas sandals and purse to add some Christmas-y glitz, shinny drooping earrings, cat-eye sunnies, and with my Nodza purse in the second set of photos.










I literally felt like a walking ball of sunset wearing this orange dress with the pink purse, but seriously what's there not to love about the sunset or bold, bright beautiful colours as the case may be? I totally love this purse and I know I world be rocking it a whole lot too.








What I'm wearing -  Dress  - Natori ( available  Here|| Sandals - Guess  || Earrings - Kennet cole ( available @ Dressed || Purse  - Saks  and  Gidan Nodza||Bracelets -  Nordstrom

Thanks for always reading :), see you again tomorrow!

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Cute dress, plain and simple. Pretty colour too

    www.traycees.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple outfit yet so stylish! Goes to show sometimes less is more. You look great. Contemplating on cutting my hair to this, suits you well. Love it!
    Good day!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Cutting my hair was the best decision ever, i'm loving it! you are spot on on the "less is more".

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites