October 16, 2013

Dressed 30 Ways 30 Days - Day 17





What I'm wearing -  Dress  - Available @ Dressed| | Shoes  - Similar style available @ Dressed  
Hello World ! hope you are having a great week so far, I'm sure my Nigerian audience are enjoying their 2 days sallah holidays being observed. Barka de sallah to my muslim readers,.... hmmm! I didn't get any ram o!

Today's post feature a lovely dress with a cleverly placed, figure flattering ruched detail for our curvy sisters.  I'm quite excited about this post because I have mentioned several times that  we have equally fabulous outfit for curvy ladies, this range of  outfits are made specifically  to fit and flatter in just the right places.  I  got my lovely sister Nkiru to showcase this line, so expect to see more super stylish and flattering  outfit for fuller figure ladies.


Alright, let me not bore you with my ramblings, to all  my fun, fearless and  fabulous curvy females now you know we got you covered too! :),  visit the Shop to place your orders.


Enjoy the rest of your week.

Laters.

10 comments:

  1. I like the ruched detail and the color a lot. Good choice!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its amazing how such details can totally just transform the way an outfit would fit. thanks for always stopping by hun.

      Delete
  2. Nkiru looks amazing, the hair, the shoes, the dress, body, smile, everything is beautiful! Yes it's great to mix it up with different body types!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she really rocked this one, thanks for stopping by, love your blog.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. LOVE the dress!!! Send deets to my email please... so I can forward to Cakes! I think I'd like a gift :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pweety dress carried well. Great color!

    Www.traycees.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the dress absolultely gorg, and she is a model too love her poses.


    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites