November 25, 2013

Dressed 30 Ways 30 Days - Day 28



What I'm wearing -  Dress  - sold out Dressed| | Pumps  - Available Dressed || Purse -  available @  Dressed





What I'm wearing -  Dress  - Available  Dressed| |Pumps  - Available Dressed || Earrings  -  Available @  Dressed



What I'm wearing -  Dress  - Available  Dressed| |Pumps  - Calvin Klein
Hello Beautiful People! Hope you had a restful weekend and ready for the new week. In today's post we are taking the momentum even higher by showcasing not one but three outfits! You know how I mentioned in my previous posts that i'm trying to show as many outfit as I can manage even though the title says 30 outfits? well..... I decided to squeeze in one more outfit for  today, all for your viewing pleasure :).

Being that today is the start of the work week, we are sharing two fab dresses that would make great work looks and one for those numerous informal gatherings that this period of the year is known for. The first is a lovely satin midi dress with bold monochromatic graphic print, I paired it with both a red pump and a blue pump to show how well it matches with different colours. The high point of this dress for me is its great satiny fabric and the prints. This dress would look great for formal and semi-formal gatherings.

The second outfit is a lovely sheath dress with a folded deep V neck. I love the rich tone of this dress and the folded wrap upper part of the dress, which helps to give the illusion of some volume in that area, hehehe, you know what I mean. This dress was paired with a fab pump, the tassels on this pump just gives me life,  its little details like this that usually sell an outfit for me, great shoes! 

The third dress is another great sheath dress with knitted detail in the upper part, this would also be great for both formal and informal gathering depending on how its styled. 
Hope you like them, as always visit the SHOP to place your order for today's outfit and I would catch you real soon! pheeeew! almost there :).

Xoxo.

11 comments:

  1. Nice! great taste you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 outfits in one post?! You are on fire!
    Loove the first dress!
    The red shoes n clutch are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister it is not a small something o! lol. thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Love all the dresses, wow very beautiful my favourite is the first one. Well done dearie I know its not easy lol. Thanks for always stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine. thank you for stopping by too :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfits :) Gimme 3 secs in ur wardrobe :D

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are very beautiful,
    i love the 2nd dress.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the 1st dress, black and white, very retro and cute

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites