July 03, 2013

Frock N' Roll












What I 'm wearing - Dress : JAX  Similar || Shoes: WildPair ||
  Necklace and Rings  : available @ Dressed  || Purse DKNY: available @ Dressed ||  WatchMicheal  Kors


At first I wanted a rock n' roll inspired look with this post, after adorning all my rock worthy accessories it just didn't feel right, I changed my mind at the last minute and added a touch of colour :). 


High end Glam Rock

Classy chic

I went ahead and created two ways I would definitely rock my lace dress if I had these items in my wardrobe, what do you think?, which do you prefer?.

Have a fab day!

14 comments:

  1. A lady can never go wrong with a little black dress. You look amazing hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true about the little black dress, thank you hun!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit!

    www.more-than-one-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really glam look babes. I just love fashion, always fresh. This lace fabric was very popular a while ago, my mum had different in 'iro and buba' and now its made a come back as a sexy lace dress. I've just been inspired. Going to convert some of those fabrics to skirts and dresses.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the right words "Always fresh", I love that about fashion. thanks dear for always stopping by. Can't wait to see what you make with your laces.

      Delete
  5. You look good, love the purse and the color gave it life

    www.geneafrique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Classy Chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that classy chic look is me head to toe, great round up! Your shoes look killer on those legs girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for stopping by and commenting. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love ,love the rock chic look and the hair is simply gorgeous. send that dress to my box quick quick.

    http://thisfavoredwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. U got it with a touch of your own style
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites