December 12, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas - Day 2

Hi Guys! Hope you are all doing great. For Day two, I paired my sequin top with  tailored corduroy pants, and this fab new purse, gifted to me by Gidan Nodza and the Blog is here! You all have to check her out, all her handbags her made with 100% genuine leather and they are handmade! Best part is they are so neatly finished you would think they were machine made and to top it all,  they are very chic and trendy. Day two's outfit would be great both for day and evening events, I love how relaxed and comfy the outfit is. 

My ideal pant for this top would be a black penciled leather pant but since I do not own any at the moment this was the best fit from my wardrobe. I'm again rocking my current fav sandals, I love how versatile this sandal is, it goes practically with almost anything!








What I'm wearing -  Top  - Micheal Kors ( sold outDressed| | Pants - Ted Baker || Sandals -Guess  || Earrings - Nordstrom|| Purse  - Gidan Nodza ||Bracelets - Kohls and Nordstrom
Apologies for blurred photos, catch you here again tomorrow :).

Xoxo



6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites