September 21, 2013

Dressed 30 Ways 30 Days - Day 5





What I am wearing -  Jacket, Top, Pumps and Flats are available @ Dressed ||  Denim - Rock and Republic || Necklace - Vince Camuto || Bracelets - Nordstrom, Tk maxx and Kohls

Hello world! Its D-Day!!!I'm looking forward to all the excitement planned for today and hoping to see you all. If you cannot attend but you are interested in any outfit please send an email to dressed2dnines@gmail.com, I'll endeavour to do a post on how the day went.

This is a quick Day 5 outfit post right before I get into the swing of  things, wish me luck :).

Xoxo

Dressed

2 comments:

  1. I love the floral blazer. I got one just recently and was thinking of returning it. I'll keep it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go! keep it dear, you can do great things with it :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites