May 27, 2013

What I like about Billboard Music Award 2013

 I am usually more drawn to musical award shows mainly because I am more of a music person than a movie person. After the 2013 Billboard musical award took place on the 19th of May I couldn't wait for the show  to air on Dstv. Luckily I didn't have to wait for too long, yesterday, I saw the show and it was a fantastic event. My favourite performances of the event were, Nicky Minaj and lil Wayne, Bruno Mars 'Treasure', Prince 'Lets go Crazy'........ You just got to love prince right?, Chris Brown 'Fine China', Miguel 'Adorn' and of course Pitbull and J Lo on stage....Awesome!, man was looking smoking hot, he was the best looking man of the night in my opinion, seriously how many men can pull off yellow pants and still look super macho hot? These are my favorite  looks from the show.


Miley Cyrus  gets my best dressed female in this Balmain crystal encrusted Playsuit and fab hair and make up, I could totally see myself in this.

Pitbull looking so dapper

Chloe Grace Moretz  

Chris Brown



Jason Derulo I love the look of the gold chain and bracelets on an all black outfit 

Jennifer Lopez in this glittery gold number, I love the 70's style plunging neckline and sheer bottom


Psy, note the little pink cuffs

Miguel, Love the necklace, its little touches like this that take an outfit to the next level for me

Selena Gomez in Versace dress with neon piping

Taylor Swift 

Will. I. am

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose

The men really came down heavy at the event, they totally owned their looks and most importantly for me it looked effortless, nothing as irritating as when it looks like a man spends days in front of the mirror :). what looks do you like most?

Have a fab week!


Xoxo


Photo credit:billboard.com

13 comments:

  1. Love your blog! They all look cool except for the last couple, my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting, lol! @ last couple, definitely love amber look

      Delete
  2. Yay to another music person
    I am a sucker :)
    I like J.lo's, Ms. Gomez's and Taylor's

    www.janylbenylshares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! to music people! thanks for stopping by, would check out your blog

      Delete
  3. Just read you on Atilola's blog. I'm feeling Selena's get-up although i'm getting tired of seeing the one-leg-out trend. Taylor looks chic too

    http://www.toinlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I feel you on the one-leg-out trend :).

      Delete
  4. Sucker for good music like myself fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another music person!!! thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. According to how I like; J.lo's, Taylor and Selana. Their outfit is on point
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love J-Lo to bits, she's still looking awesome!

    www.apysworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she absolute fabulousness? Love her to bits too! thanks for stopping by hun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its like уou read my mіnd! You seem tο κnow a lot abоut this, like you wrote thе bοok in it or ѕomething.
    I thinκ that you can do with ѕοme picѕ to dгive the mesѕage home a little bit, but inѕtead of that, thіѕ іs exсellent blog.

    An excellent read. I ωіll сertainly be baсκ.


    my site; shellac *runwayprof.com*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites