August 02, 2011

BBA Winners



The past weekend was quite eventful, with our very own Karen Igho winning 2011 Big Brother Amplified jointly with Wendell Parson from Zimbabwe, Perfect ending to a great show. I was quite happy it wasn’t Luclay just because…..hehehe!!!  Simply because everyone myself inclusive expected him to win (but somewhere for my mind, I hoped it wouldn’t be him, all that arrogance and cockiness).  There’s been a lot of controversy surrounding this result, what’s your take?





To the winners  sweet charming Wendell and kick ass Karen congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love to read your comments and hope you would stop by again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Readers Favourites